CLOSED: REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS: 202-206 Columbia Street
Notice is hereby given that Hudson Community Development and Planning Agency (HCDPA) is requesting proposals [RFP] from qualified developers, firms, or individuals who have demonstrated commensurate experience and expertise for residential housing development projects for the sale and development of three adjacent parcels on Columbia Street in Hudson, NY. Proposals will be due February 14, 2019 at 12 PM.
CLOSED: SALE OF SURPLUS PROPERTY
HCDPA is offering 238 Columbia Street for sale by sealed bid.
To bid on the property, please download the Bid Package and return to:
1 North Front Street, Hudson NY 12534 on or before February 14, 2019 at 1 pm.
HCDPA has properties available for rehabilitation
Hudson Community Development and Planning Agency (HCDPA) owns several parcels throughout the City of Hudson.
Please note: HCDPA is an Urban Renewal Agency, as such, it must conform to an Urban Renewal Plan. All real estate transactions must be done in accordance with that Plan. For more information, please contact the office at (518) 751-1044.
- 6-8 North Front Street (.04 acres)
- 32-34 Front Street (.06 acres)
- 26 N Front Street (.04 acres)
- 42-44 Front Street (.07 acres)
- 28-30 N Front Street (.05 acres)
- 202 Columbia Street (.05 acres)
- 204 Columbia Street (.o5 acres)
- 206 Columbia Street (.05 acres) (Current community Garden)
- 246 Columbia Street (.09 acres)
- 2 Warren Street (.o1 acres)
- 14 State Street (.03 acres)
- 12 State Street (.03 acres)
- 10 State Street (.06 acres)
- 6-8 State Street (.10 acres)
- 26-28 State Street (.09 acres)
- 13-17 Mill Street (.14 acres)
- 48-54 Milll Street- Lot (.52 acres)
- 7-9 Mill & New Street (.13 acres)
- Lombard Street Lot (2.10 acres)
- 1 Lombard Street (.09 acres)
Hudson Development Corporation owns several parcels throughout the City. Please call the office to find out more about individual parcels. (518) 751-1044.
View HDC Properties in a larger map
- Underwater parcel (
- Foot of Dock Street (1.16 acres)
- 228 Mill Street & New Road (.17 acres)
- 17 Montgomery Street (2.20 acres)
- 14 Montgomery Street (1.5 acres)
- State St Corner (Front & Dock Streets) (.60 acres)